Our contact details
Name: Jones the Graphics
Address: Byfield, Dinas Cross, SA420UY
Phone Number: 01348 811149
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To make contact with us
- To make a purchase via our website
- If you have paid us via BACS
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Paypal.com, if you have made an online purchase via our website
- Our Bank, if you have paid us via BACS
We use the information that you have given us in order to fulfil your online order.
We may share this information with HMRC if requested to.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your purchase and contact details for 7 years from the date of your last contact with us. We will then dispose your information by deleting your details from our database and cross shredding any relevant paper work.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
If you subscribe to our email newsletters, the information you enter will be collected and stored in an online database and stored securely. We will only ever use these details to send you our email newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe from these newsletters at will, full details are provided in every newsletter.