Art and Craft in and around Newport, Pembrokeshire
Includes individual artists, galleries and craft listings in Newport, Dinas Cross & Fishguard
Mention us - 'the unofficial Newport Pembs' when you call or visit
Alice has a unique style, she paints wonderfully original works in watercolour, oils and mixed media. Her works are in private and public collections around the world.
All visitors welcome at her gallery at 3 Cambrian Terrace, Dinas Cross, Newport, SA42 0UY.
The gallery is open most of the time from March to October, 10am - 5pm. But feel free to phone at any time to check that it's open.
- In Newport - situated on main drag on East Street
- Various local artists exhibiting at all times
- Open Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Tel: 01239 821514
Artist & Craftsman's Details...
Wynmor was born and bred in Llangrannog and his father and grandfather were seafarers all their lives. As a family they had utmost respect and use of the very descriptive and treasured Welsh names of the headlands, bays and coves of the coastline.
Wynmor now resides in Newport and his work can be found in various venues in Town.
Take home with you the outdoors of Pembrokeshire
- A 3 hour OUTDOOR WATERCOLOUR PAINTING WORKSHOP - Flexible, weather permitting and FUN!
- Open to novices, amateurs and arts professionals.
- Materials and equipment are provided
- Tel: 07770 441 618
Newport Picture Framers and Gallery